Monday 17 January 2011

Practice Shots for the Killer

Here we have compared different still shots of myself being the possible Killer. We have tried different perspectives such as an above shot and a side shot.




This is a shot from underneath, I don't particularly like this shot because I think it makes me look wierd, but it is good for making myself look powerful and of importance and threatening towards the audience.




This is a shot from me from above, this makes me look less powerful as a killer and maybe I seem like a victim instead of a Killer.





This is a shot from me from behind, I think it is quite effective because you can't see the expression on my face which is quite unsettleing, you also can't see what I might be planning and which my face may give away, I think we should use some of these shots in our Teaser Trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment