Friday 28 January 2011

The Killer- Paul - Character Profile

Although I was the Killer at the beginning I have broken my foot and now I cannot possibly play the role of the Killer. So now we have enlisted the help of Millys older brother Paul. We have chosen Paul because he is strong and he will be able to do the harder scenes in the film such as dragging Alana along the ground.



I have compared him to the Killer from Scream because the costume is going to be similar, with a black body and then a masked face, and also the killer from Scream would have had to be strong because he has to dispose of the bodies in a way in which would probably cause a normal person some aches and pains. In the Opening scene the Killer in Scream has killed Drew Barrymore and then he hangs her on the tree by her neck so obviously he will need some physical strength to carry a dead body and then hang her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment