Thursday 13 January 2011

Costume Research


Here I have added pictures to create a Costume Moodboard, I have added pictures of capes, some in Red and some in Black. I added the capes in Red because red connotes Blood and Anger, which would be a good idea for our film as the killer is angry and goes on a killing spree, killing most of the people in the Clan. However, red is easily seen in the dark as it is quite a vibrant colour and will get dirty quite easily if we are in the woods and it has been raining. Black is a good colour as it won't show up in the dark meaning I, the Killer can be quite easily hidden and I won't be seen. I added the KKK cape as they are quite famous for hiding their faces, so noone knows who they are, I think I should hide my face so I am never revealed. Also if we did reveal the killers face in the teaser trailer it would give away quite a lot of the film and therefore people probably wouldn't go to see the full film.

No comments:

Post a Comment