Thursday 13 January 2011

Props Needed

Here I have put things onto a moodboard which I think we will need for filming. I have added Pyjamas because there is a scene where either Hannah or Alana gets dragged from their beds so they will be in Pyjamas but Hannah will have them at her house where I think we are filming that scene.
I have also added a Knife, Machete and a Cut-throat Razor to the prop list because we will need them to add into our scenes. I think we are going to try and find a retractable plastic knife so when I do 'stab' Alana it won't actually hurt her, and there is no chance of me actually cutting her by accident.
I have also added Tracksuits because when Alana is being dragged through the woods she will need to wear some old clothes which she doesn't mind getting muddy because it is likely that she will be getting rather wet and muddy as it is very likely that it will rain the night before/the night that we decide to film!

No comments:

Post a Comment