Tuesday 15 March 2011

Possible Fonts and Colours for Film Poster

I am going to research on Microsoft word what fonts and colours we can use in our Film Poster, for the film title. Regarding my previous posts I think we should use a red coloured font, but this depends on whether we decide to do a coloured poster or a black and white poster.








Above is one of the fonts I tried with our title for our film, Trespasser. This font is BatangChe and I have decided to do the font in both Red and Black to see which would look more effective. I have also done each of the colours in Normal and Bold. In this case I think the Black bold is quite effective.

Here I have used the Conolas font again doing it in black and red, in this instance I think the bold red is more effective as it draws your attention towards it more than the bold black.




Here I have used Courier New font, again in black and red. I think this is the most effective of all the fonts as it looks like it has been typed by a typewriter, which pays homage to The Shining, which is a thriller. I think it looks effective and both red and black bold but again I prefer the red as it has more connotations than the black titles.



No comments:

Post a Comment