Wednesday 16 March 2011

Film Magazine Front Cover Research - Possible Titles for our Magazine

Here I have decided to play around on Microsoft word with the Word Art. I have used words which I think are good Magazine names. I have played around also with the colour of these words, I've also changed the size, and moved the 'review' word around to see where it fitted in the best. I used Calibri Font to create these words.
 I like on this one, how the Review is in the actual Horror word, I think this is similar to the Total Film title.
I like the Glow on the letters above. I think it really emphasises the red colour and looks really effective.

This is the idea I like the most, as I think it is informative and it is not similar to any of the Magazines in which I have researched.

No comments:

Post a Comment